2017 Port Arthur Expo Vendor Spotlight – Best Hospice Care of Texas, Serving Southeast Texas
2017 Port Arthur Expo Vendor Spotlight – Introducing Best Hospice Care of Texas, Proudly Serving the Golden Triangle.
Hospice care is one of the fastest growing segments of Southeast Texas senior healthcare.
- What is hospice care?
- What are the advantages?
- Who pays for hospice care?
- Are there testimonials from Southeast Texas families who have used hospice care about their experience?
Caregivers from Best Hospice Care of Texas will be on hand at the 2017 SETX Senior Expo in Port Arthur to answer any questions about hospice care in Southeast Texas.
They will even host a short class introducing the benefits of Southeast Texas hospice care. They are generously providing a free meal to all attendees.
Do you have questions about hospice in the Golden Triangle?
We will see you at the 2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo in Port Arthur:
- Wednesday, March 1st
- Central Mall in Port Arthur
- 10a – 2p
- FREE Southeast Texas Senior Event
- Free haircuts for SETX seniors
- Free classes for seniors (55+)
Enjoy free senior education classes, get information from top Southeast Texas senior service providers, and don’t miss our signature Southeast Texas Senior Bingo – with great prizes like gift certificates to local restaurants.
There are two great events scheduled for this year:
- Port Arthur Senior Expo, Wednesday March 1st
- Lumberton Senior Expo, Wednesday June 14th
- Daryl Fant, Organizer Southeast Texas Senior Expo Series
- (512) 567-8068
We’ll see you March 1st at the 2017 Southeast Texas Senior Expo in Port Arthur.
Do you have questions about hospice care in The Golden Triangle?
Come visit with representatives from Best Hospice Care of Texas.
They would love to help you get the ansers you need.
Senior Service Providers – would you like to be a vendor at this special Southeast Texas Senior Event?
We look forward to assisting you in assisting senior citizens from around the Golden Triangle.