Port Neches Alzheimer’s Support Group – Port Neches Senior Center Monthly
Port Neches Alzheimer’s support groups help the friends and families of SETX seniors with Alzheimer’s in many ways:
- They provide information about Southeast Texas Alzheimer’s resources
- They give caregivers a safe place to open up and share our concerns and frustrations – even to vent about how hard Alzheimer’s is on everyone involved
- Golden Triangle Alzheimer’s support groups put us in contact with people who are going through the same things we are
Each month “Alzheimer’s Caregivers” meets to assist the loved ones and caregivers of Port Neches area Alzheimer’s patients:
- The Port Neches Senior Center
- 633 Avenue A in Port Neches
- Third Tuesday monthly
Please do call the Port Neches Senior Center for more information or questions: (409) 727-8650.
Coping with a loved one’s Alzheimer’s is terribly challenging.
Port Neches Alzheimer’s support groups can help.
If you’re in the Port Neches / Groves area, try “Alzheimer’s Caregivers” the third Tuesday of each month at the Port Neches Senior Center.
Are you looking for more SETX Alzheimer’s information?
With over 400 articles each year, no one covers Golden Triangle senior health more than SETX Seniors.com.
We are your Mid County senior magazine – online and local 365 days a year.
You can also “Like” SETX Seniors on Facebook to receive the latest Southeast Texas senior health news right on your tablet or smart phone.