Quality Care Services Beaumont Offers Southeast Texas Home Health Options
Home Health Providers Southeast Texas – Quality Care of Beaumont, Serving Senior Citizens Across the Golden Triangle.
Quality Care Services in Beaumont understands that not all of their Southeast Texas seniors have the same home health requirements.
Some Southeast Texas seniors are just looking for some reliable help with common household tasks.
For these services, Quality Care Services can help you decide whether you would like to work with a:
- Certified Nursing Assistant.
Here are just a few things Quality Care’s Caregivers, Companions and Certified Nursing Attendants can help you with:
- Light Housekeeping
- Laundry – Wash, Fold, Put Away
- Washing Dishes And Utensils
- Cleaning Out Your Refrigerator
- Bagging Garbage And Disposing Of It
- Making Beds And Changing Linens
- Making a Grocery List
- Shopping For Housekeeping Essentials
- Errands, Go To Pharmacy
- Performing Reading And Writing Tasks, If Requested
- Preparing And Serving Meals in Your Home
- Escort Clients On Trips For Health Care And Services
- Caring For Routine Hair And Skin Needs
- Assist With Taking Self-Administered Medications
- Assist With Personal Hygiene Care
- Bath And Incontinent Care
- Transferring And Ambulating Dressing
- Feeding Exercising
- After Surgery Care
- G-Tube Care
- Colostomy Care
- Catheter Care
Certified nurses are available from Quality Care Services as well.
Providing nursing care in the home has a number of benefits for Southeast Texas Seniors.
Seniors benefit from receiving appropriate treatment in the setting of their own home.
Common tasks performed by Quality Care Services’ LVN’s and RN’s include, but are not limited to:
- Diabetic Care
- Wound Care
- Tracheotomy Care
- Extra Needs
*Private Duty Licensed Nurses are available from Quality Care Services upon request.
*Quality Care Services does accept Long-Term Insurance and Private Pay.
*Please note that Quality Care Services does not bill Medicare.
Find out more about receiving quality Southeast Texas home health care and senior assistance from Quality Care Services.
- Beaumont – Central Office
3442 Eastex Freeway
Beaumont, Texas 77703
(409) 838-0936 FAX
- Spring / Woodlands Office
26460 IH-45 North
Spring, TX 77386
- Tyler Area
(903) 881-9038 FAX
- Lufkin /Nacogdoches Office
1005 South First St.
Lufkin, Tx 75901
- Plano Office
(214) 291-5993 FAX
- Calling Areas: 1-888-832-3002
- Calling Area: Port Arthur, Mid County, Orange(409) 729-2273
Quality Care Services offers Southeast Texas seniors a first class home health experience.
We hope you have enjoyed today’s feature article, Home Health Providers Southeast Texas – Quality Care of Beaumont, Serving Senior Citizens Across the Golden Triangle.
Would you like to know more?
Schedule a complimentary home health consultation with Quality Care Services today.