SETX Alzheimer’s Support Group – Third Tuesday Monthly in Port Neches
SETX Alzheimer’s Support Groups are an extremely valuable resources for the family members, friends, and caregivers of Southeast Texas senior citizens struggling with Alzheimer’s.
One great group in Port Neches is “Alzheimer’s Caregivers”.
The group meets monthly:
- Third Thursday
- Port Neches Senior Center
- 633 Avenue A in Port Neches Tx
- They provide information about key Southeast Texas Alzheimer’s resources
- Those already coping with a loved one with Alzheimer’s or dementia can share their insights and lend emotional support
- Often we do not have anywhere we feel comfortable sharing our frustrations and venting about the toll Alzheimer’s takes on our lives – a Southeast Texas Alzheimer’s group gives you that freedom to unload your frustration in a safe place.
Call the Port Neches Senior Center for more information about this wonderful SETX Alzheimer’s Support Group: (409) 727-8650.
Are you looking for more Southeast Texas Alzheimer’s resources?
With over 400 articles each year for Southeast Texas senior citizens, no one provides more SETX senior news, information, events, or inspiration.
We are you SETX senior lifestyles magazine – online and local 365 days a year.