Southeast Texas Alzheimer’s Support Group Meets Monthly in Port Neches
Southeast Texas Alzheimer’s support groups help the friends and families of Golden Triangle Alzheimer’s patients in many ways:
- They provide information about Golden Triangle Alzheimer’s resources
- They give us a safe place to open up and share our concerns and frustrations – even to vent
- SETX Alzheimer’s support groups put us in contact with people who are going through the same things we are
Each month “Alzheimer’s Caregivers” meets for the loved ones of Mid County Alzheimer’s patients:
- Port Neches Senior Center
- 633 Ave A in Port Neches
- Third Tuesday of each month
Call the Port Neches Senior Center for more information: (409) 727-8650.
Coping with a loved one’s Alzheimer’s is challenging.
Southeast Texas Alzheimer’s support groups can help.
If you’re in Mid County, try “Alzheimer’s Caregivers” the third Tuesday of each month at the Port Neches Senior Center.
Are you looking for more Southeast Texas Alzheimer’s information?
With over 400 articles each year, no one covers Southeast Texas senior health more than SETX Seniors.com.
We are your Southeast Texas senior magazine – online and local 365 days a year.
You can also “Like” SETX Seniors on Facebook to receive the latest Southeast Texas senior health news right on your tablet or smart phone.