Southeast Texas has a wonderful culinary history. We have mastered barbecue, Cajun, Tex Mex, Southern cuisine, and fine foods.For many seniors, there comes a time when we just don’t want to cook every meal. For some SETX seniors, the rising cost of groceries makes it hard to keep the fridge as full as we’d like. In Southeast Texas, Nutrition and Services for Seniors pitches in and provides a lunch time meal Monday-Friday. The heart of Nutrition & Services for Seniors lies... Read More
- SETX Home Care offers Companionship for Southeast Texas Seniors
- Hardin County Medicare Advantage Plan Guide
- Southeast Texas Hospice News – Hospice Saves Medicare Dollars
- Port Neches Senior Living Guide to Brooks Haven Assisted Living
- Southeast Texas Veterans Bios “Last of the Greatest” Series. Lester Trauth Sr. WWII.
- Super Low Income Senior Apartments in Southeast Texas – Optimist Village in Orange