Southeast Texas has a wonderful culinary history. We have mastered barbecue, Cajun, Tex Mex, Southern cuisine, and fine foods.For many seniors, there comes a time when we just don’t want to cook every meal. For some SETX seniors, the rising cost of groceries makes it hard to keep the fridge as full as we’d like. In Southeast Texas, Nutrition and Services for Seniors pitches in and provides a lunch time meal Monday-Friday. The heart of Nutrition & Services for Seniors lies... Read More
- Southeast Texas Veterans Bios “Last of the Greatest” Series. Lester Trauth Sr. WWII.
- SETX Senior News Today: Southeast Texas Senior Celebration – Back and Bigger Than Ever
- Hardin County Senior Volunteers Love being Southeast Texas Foster Grandparents
- Southeast Texas Veteran’s News: Your War
- SETX Senior Resource: Harbor Hospice Family Testimonials
- Beaumont Senior News: Don’t Miss the 2014 Southeast Texas Senior Celebration Thursday