One of the iconic memories shared by seniors in Southeast Texas is the drive in movie. It combined our American love of fantasy and independence. Our Golden Triangle drive in movie theaters are gone, but we do have something that will bring back some of those feelings- movies in the park. These are available in a number of our Southeast Texas communities and are generally appropriate for all ages- making them great activities for seniors looking to spend some quality time with... Read More
- SETX Home Care offers Companionship for Southeast Texas Seniors
- Hardin County Medicare Advantage Plan Guide
- Southeast Texas Hospice News – Hospice Saves Medicare Dollars
- Port Neches Senior Living Guide to Brooks Haven Assisted Living
- Southeast Texas Veterans Bios “Last of the Greatest” Series. Lester Trauth Sr. WWII.
- Super Low Income Senior Apartments in Southeast Texas – Optimist Village in Orange