One of the iconic memories shared by seniors in Southeast Texas is the drive in movie. It combined our American love of fantasy and independence. Our Golden Triangle drive in movie theaters are gone, but we do have something that will bring back some of those feelings- movies in the park. These are available in a number of our Southeast Texas communities and are generally appropriate for all ages- making them great activities for seniors looking to spend some quality time with... Read More
- Low Income Senior Citizen Apartments in Orange TX – Optimist Village
- Beaumont Hospice Care and Insurance Coverage
- Beaumont Home Care Available Through SETX Home Care
- Would you like to know more about funeral planning? Visit Lumberton Family Funeral Home at the Southeast Texas Senior Celebration October 22nnd
- Southeast Texas Veterans Service Group Preparing for SETX Veteran’s Day
- Have your Gotten Your Flu Shot?