Trinity Hearing and Balance Center, Port Arthur Hearing Aid Specialists
Are you looking for the Port Arthur Hearing Aid Specialists?
Trinity Hearing and Balance Center in Mid County is dedicated to providing a full-range of hearing services and the latest technology for Southeast Texas seniors including digital hearing aids, assistive listening devices, custom ear molds, and hearing protection.
Located in Port Arthur, Trinity Hearing and Balance Center brings the benefits of better hearing to people with hearing loss by providing the best hearing care possible.
Through comprehensive hearing evaluations, hearing conservation efforts, and hearing loss rehabilitation services including education, counseling, and fitting hearing instruments, Trinity Hearing helps Southeast Texans with hearing loss and their families find the best solutions for each Southeast Texas Senior’s hearing needs.
Diagnostic Hearing Evaluations
During each Southeast Texas senior’s hearing evaluation at Trinity Hearing and Balance Center, you will be tested using a series of low & high frequency words to determine your ability to understand verbiage within a conversation. You will be given you several words to repeat. The results of your test will help them determine each SETX senior’s hearing loss percentage, ability to understand speech, and, if needed, how hearing aids will improve your ability to hear.
VNG – Balance Evaluations
Videonystagmography evaluates the function of the vestibular portion of the inner ear for Golden Triangle seniors who are experiencing symptoms of vertigo, unsteadiness, dizziness, and other balance disorders. Hearing evaluation tests for Southeast Texas seniors are frequently combined with vestibular studies for the identification of inner ear disorders.
Hearing Aids at Trinity Hearing and Balance Port Arthur
- BTE: Behind-The-Ear (BTE) hearing aids have the most circuit options and typically have more power than any of the custom made in-the-ear aids. BTEs “sit” on the back of your ear. They are connected to custom-made earmolds. These aids can now be fitted with an invisible slim tube instead of the plastic tubing.
- Open BTE: Open Behind-The-Ear (BTE) hearing aids use tiny casing and a nearly invisible slim tube. Open fittings offer a cosmetically appealing option. They are lightweight and tiny, with a transparent dome that makes them less noticeable than aids with custom earmolds.
- ITE: In-The-Ear hearing aids are more visible and the easiest to handle of the custom made aids. They have a longer battery life than completely-in-the-canal aids.
- ITC: In-The-Canal hearing aids are slightly less visible than ITEs. They require good dexterity to control the volume wheels and other controls on the faceplate.
- CIC: Completely-In-the-Canal hearing aids are one of the more cosmetically appealing custom made aids. They usually require a “removal string” due to their small size and their deep fit into the ear canal. CICs do not usually have manual controls because they are too small. CIC hearing aids have the shortest battery life.
Bottom line, Trinity Hearing and Balance helps Southeast Texas seniors hear better.
They have the experience and resources to ensure each Golden Triangle senior receives a proper hearing evaluation and if needed the best possible hearing aid – right here in Port Arthur.
If you have a Southeast Texas senior with hearing loss, visit Trinity Hearing and Balance in Mid County.
Get answers at the Port Arthur hearing Aid Specialists – Trinity Hearing and Balance.
Trinity Hearing and Balance Center
7980 Anchor Dr. Suite 300-B
Port Arthur, TX 77642
Visit Trinity Hearing and Balance Center Website
Click for Map and Directions to Trinity Hearing and Balance